Friday 17 March 2017

2017....

Hi Loves....


So after all that promising i still went mute on you all. I'm starting to sound like a Politician. I definitely over think things. And same goes for my posts. And you know what? That is changing here on. This is 2017!!!! 

I am going simply going to do more and overthink less. The first quarter of the year is nearly done... how fast is 2017 flying? Are you seeing any changes in your lifestyle or thoughts? For me... I'm thinking more like a grown woman...  putting all childishness behind me and facing up squarely to adulthood.


Learning that it is OK to say no and not explain myself. That you can create happiness for yourself and not burden others with that herculean task... I want to be happy on the inside more than i even look on the outside...

On those goals... hmm it is slow in falling into place... but like i said i am on a journey not to sweat the small stuff and look at the bigger picture. If God can make streams in the desert... and a way out of wastelands... I'm quite certain he can steer me in the direction of fulfilling my dreams. Quite frankly i feel like i was way more ambitious at 21 than I am now. I wanted it all then. A diplomatic job travelling round the world and changing lives... a doctorate before 30 ( big lofty dreams ha)... I would write out all my long term and short term goals. And then life happened. LOL. But that's where it gets interesting. As along as you are alive and breathing, baby there is nothing you cannot achieve. That is my mindset now. I will get to to smashing those goals. But first, let me put my baby girl to nap. At least I'm meeting a short term goal ehn...


"caring for ourselves, and pursuing our passions, is part of becoming who God created us to be"- Jessica Turner.



No comments:

Post a Comment