Friday 14 February 2014

Love lives here...

Happy Valentine’s Day!
What does Love mean to you? Over the years, I’ve undergone a subtle shift in my perception of love. Where hitherto I was a hopeless romantic, now, I’ve learned that love is not just a feeling, but a way of being. Love and pride can never go together, you see, love in its very nature means dying to self. 

 Below are the different things Love means to me.

My favorite yardstick for defining what Love truly means.
 There is no other Love on earth like that of a Mother. I know being a Mom has given me more Joy than anything else in the world. 












"Unless it is mad, passionate, extraordinary love,it is a waste of time. There are too many mediocre things in life- love should not be one of them."- unknown. 
When i love, i love with every fiber of my being. Just ask my husband.lol


 
There's no love without friendship. My friends mean everything to me.

The people you work with, in your relationships and with your neighbors. Do we really show that we have a spirit of love when we aren’t with our ‘’loved ones”? Or do we reserve out sweet nature for only those we love?
Nothing motivates like Love. I love you for trying, and I’m here for you, every step of the way. 
 
The perfect love recipe!
My favorite past time is baking and when I'm baking,i always follow a recipe with a little bit of Mauryn's touch for that perfect balance of flavors. One ingredient without the other and you’ll either have an overly sweet, dense, too crumbly or flat dessert. I think this also applies to love.








So, go on today, and tell, nay, show somebody just how much you Love them!

“There is more hunger for Love and appreciation in this world, than there is for bread”- Mother Teresa of Calcutta.

My name is Maureen, and Love lives here.

No comments:

Post a Comment